10 AM - 11 AM
Annual general meeting
1. Election of chair and secretary for the meeting.2. Election of two persons to certify the minutes of the meeting.3. Approval of the agenda.4. Report from the auditors and granting of disc...
1. Election of chair and secretary for the meeting.view more
2. Election of two persons to certify the minutes of the meeting.
3. Approval of the agenda.
4. Report from the auditors and granting of discharges for the board for 2020.
5. Election of board for 2021. Present:
a. Johan Olofsson, Umeå President
b. Anders Telenius, Stockholm Vice president
c. Jessica Abbott, Lund Secretary/treasurer
d. Kristina Karlsson Green, SLU Alnarp
e. Lars Hillström, Gävle
f. Martin Lind, Uppsala
g. Agnes Karlsson, Stockholm
h. Hanne Lövlie, Linköping
i. Joachim Strengbom, SLU Uppsala
j. Lars Gamfeldt, Göteborg
6. Election of nominating committee (for Swedish Society Oikos and NSO). Present: Lars Ericson and Anna Gårdmark.
7. Election of two auditors and two deputy auditors. Previous: Åsa Lankinen and Johan Stenberg as auditors, with Johan Ehrlén and Thomas Elmqvist as deputies.
8. Election of member and deputy in the Council of the European Ecological Federation. Present: Anders Telenius as representative with Jan Bengtsson as deputy. Note that the NSO is taking over as official member of EEF, since this automatically implies that all the national societies are also members. They will presumably elect their own representative, so it is proposed that Anders Telenius continues in this capacity until such time as a new representative is elected by the NSO.
9. Approval of member with deputy in the Board of the Nordic Oikos Society. Current: Ayco Tack with Sara Cousins as deputy. Members are formally elected to a 2-year term by the NSO, but the Swedish Society Oikos would like to ensure our members’ continued approval of these representatives.
10. Approval of member with deputy in the Board of the Oikos Editorial Office. Previous: Ayco Tack with Sara Cousins as deputy. Members are formally elected to a 2-year term by the NSO, but the Swedish Society Oikos would like to ensure our members’ continued approval of these representatives.
11. Membership fee for 2021. Previous: 60 kronor. The proposal is to change this fee to 6 EUR, now that payment of membership fees has been transferred to the NSO’s new membership platform. Note also that the NSO has started collecting its own membership fee of 5 EUR per year, meaning that the total cost will be 11 EUR.
12. Announcement of Oikos Symposia 2022 (Oikos 40) and 2023 (Oikos 41).
13. Report from the Board meetings 2020.
14. Information and discussion about our efforts to protect the society’s name after the launch of the conservative think tank Oikos (Tankesmedjan Oikos).
15. Discussion about the Oikos mailing list. The move to a new web platform hosted by the NSO may result in the need for changes to how the Oikos mailing list is run. Some of the current uses of the list could be replaced by alternative channels in the platform. What do the members prefer?
16. Other issues.